Get up to date on key #industrytrends over lunch
Register here to attend Privacy and Cybersecurity session only
Tuesday, October 11, 2022
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm via webinar
Can't make the webinar or rebroadcasts?
Want online CPD available 24/7?
Subscribe to Courses On Demand, our comprehensive online resource with 21,500+ videos and 5,400+ papers from CLEBC courses. This course will be added to Courses on Demand approximately 30 days from the original course date.
Who should attend: Business lawyers, in-house counsel, and all who advise or work with technology companies
Learning level: All levels
Join us to learn what every lawyer needs to know about privacy and cybersecurity. At this course, you will learn:
- who should care about privacy and cybersecurity?
- what is the current (and near-future) domestic and international privacy landscape?
- what are standard privacy and cybersecurity compliance concerns?
- what are the key privacy and cybersecurity concerns in the consumer context?
- what privacy and cybersecurity considerations are there in commercial agreements?
This course is part of the #TechLaw2022 Series (click here to register for all four sessions). In this four-part series, you will learn about the key issues that business lawyers face in the fast-moving world of tech transactions. The courses in the #TechLaw2022 Series are:
1. Top 10 Emerging Tech Issues for Today's Business Lawyers
Wednesday, September 28
2. Privacy and Cybersecurity—What Every Lawyer Needs to Know
Tuesday, October 11
3. Life Cycle of a Startup—Founding to Financing to Exit
Tuesday, October 25
4. Influencers, Marketing, and Regulated Advertising
Tuesday, November 8
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 1 hour (this course does not contain professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Ryan J. Black — DLA Piper (Canada) LLP, Vancouver
To support you during COVID-19, CLEBC is offering reduced pricing for courses.
Register by Sep. 13/22
After Sep. 13/22
|Webinar Articled Student
Just want the materials from the course?
Subscribe to Online Course Materials and access 5,400+ papers produced for CLEBC courses since 2001.
Want to register for a course now, but prefer a monthly payment plan?
Check out our Easy Pay Plan.
CLEBC Program Lawyer*