The insider's guide to dealing effectively with the Public Guardian and Trustee
This publication is essential for: all civil litigators and their support staff
Current to: July 15, 2023
From simple conveyances to complex settlements, many files involve the Public Guardian and Trustee. With the Public Guardian and Trustee Handbook you have quick access to comprehensive information on the role and responsibility of the Public Guardian and Trustee in files involving services to adults, services to children and youth, estate and personal trust services, and class proceedings. Sample forms and specific guidance on requesting information from the Public Guardian and Trustee help to guide you through this special area of practice.
With an online subscription to Public Guardian and Trustee Handbook, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, link directly to significant legislation, case law, and websites, and download precedents
- recognize when and how the Public Guardian and Trustee will be involved in your client's case
- understand your client's obligations when the Public Guardian and Trustee is involved in the case
- access tips on practice and procedure when interacting with the Public Guardian and Trustee
Subscribe today and interact confidently with the Public Guardian and Trustee! View a sample from this book!
The 2023 Update to the Fourth Edition of the Public Guardian & Trustee Handbook includes discussion of significant changes to case law, legislation, and practice.
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of Public Guardian and Trustee Handbook for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
* For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
Discover all of our Litigation resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor
Jennifer E. Thorne