Prepare your electronic land title forms with accuracy
This publication is essential for: anyone who prepares electronic land title forms in BC
Current to: November 1, 2019
Since the LTSA introduced e-filing, the accuracy and precision of conveyancers filling out land title forms has never been more important for land title application registrations. Published under authority of the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC, the Land Title Electronic Forms Guidebook assists you in proper completion of land title forms in BC. This guide begins with a discussion of selected Land Title Act provisions and the Director of Land Titles' directions and requirements. Subsequent chapters each focus on a specific form, taking you step-by-step through how to complete each field, and providing you with pointers, recommendations, and mistakes to avoid.
With an online subscription to Land Title Electronic Forms Guidebook, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, and link directly to significant legislation, case law, and websites
- rapidly complete land title applications with fewer errors
- understand the idiosyncrasies of each electronic land title form
- reduce the frustration of working with electronic registration technology
Subscribe today and conquer electronic land title forms! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2019 Update include:
- incorporates legislative amendments to Part 10.1 of the Land Title Act, effective November 15, 2019
- displays new images of all revised land title forms
- contains revised instructions to reflect changes to legislation, Director's Directions, and LTSA practice
- also reflects the November 2018 Survey and Plan Rules and the revised and renamed Electronic Land Title Plan and Plan Application Requirements
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of Land Title Electronic Forms Guidebook for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
* For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
Discover all of our Real Estate resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor
L. Joy Tataryn