Current to: July 1, 2023
Whether you are already working in or are new to a family law practice, you need a resource to help you manage the many aspects of a family law file—from file organization to document preparation and filing. With the Family Law Deskbook at arm's reach, you have quick and easy access to explanations of why the law firm is organized the way it is, what your role is, how to find information, how to complete documents, and, importantly, how to communicate with clients. Checklists, charts, forms, and sample documents provide you with tools to help you work most efficiently. Succinct and clear explanations of legal concepts help you understand the context of your work in a family law file.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- speedily complete tasks with over 100 precedents unique to family law support staff needs
- verify your work against comprehensive checklists
- find answers to common practice issues quickly
- train new staff with the assistance of a comprehensive resource
- help the firm maintain efficient file management systems
Buy today and provide vital support on family law files to your firm! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2023 Update include: