Legal support staff's step-by-step guide to conveyancing in BC
This publication is essential for: legal support staff that work with residential real estate conveyances
Current to: July 1, 2022
Conveyancing involves so many details that it is hard to keep track of all the tasks you need to complete. Conveyancing Deskbook offers you practical, step-by-step instructions for all tasks involved in transferring land in BC. With checklists for each step in the process, practice notes for acting for the purchaser and the lender, over 70 forms and precedents, and a glossary of common terms, this manual will guide you through a problem-free conveyance.
With an online subscription to Conveyancing Deskbook, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, link directly to significant legislation, case law, and websites, and download precedents
- understand the purpose and importance of each step in the conveyancing process
- confirm you haven't missed a step by consulting thorough checklists
- access a collection of conveyancing forms and precedents
Subscribe today and run your conveyancing files most effectively! View a sample from this book!
The 2022 Update of the Conveyancing Deskbook incorporates recent developments in real estate law and practice, including:
- assumption of regulatory role by BC Financial Services Authority, integration with Superintendent of Real Estate
- updated information on e-filing at the Land Title and Survey Authority
- retirement of EFS PDF forms
- updated procedures and external references/links
- deletion of vendor declaration re speculation and vacancy tax from Contract of Purchase and Sale
- imposition of GST on all assignment sales of newly constructed or substantially renovated properties
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of Conveyancing Deskbook for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
* For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
Discover all of our Real Estate resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor
L. Joy Tataryn