Your legal support staff's step-by-step guide to corporate filings and record keeping
This publication is essential for: corporate legal support staff and anyone responsible for corporate records
Current to: November 1, 2021
The Company Law Deskbook will equip you and your support team to prepare and file documents for the most common corporate procedures under the BC Business Corporations Act such as incorporation, organization, share transactions, annual maintenance, financial matters, and much more. This resource includes an explanation of basic relevant concepts, checklists, practice tips, a list of statutory references, and prescribed forms and precedents for each type of corporate procedure.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- understand the framework for each type of corporate procedure
- identify quickly the correct steps for preparing and filing corporate documentation
- be confident in the accuracy and quality of your corporate records work
Order today and take control of your corporate record keeping! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2022 Update include:
- amendments reflecting updates to the Business Corporations Act, and other practice developments
- detailed discussion and practice points related to the incorporation, maintenance, and record keeping requirements for Benefit Companies
- new practice tips with respect to corporate name registration and online filing of corporate records
- introduction of the requirements of the Transparency Register and the inclusion of corresponding checklists
- updated commentary, checklists, and forms and precedents throughout
Sign up for a Standing Order to receive notice one month before a new update is released and receive a special update price. Contact Customer Service for more information. Sign up for an annual subscription to this title and receive 35% off the price of the print copy.
Discover all of our Business Law resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor