Your legal support staff's step-by-step guide to corporate filings and record keeping
This publication is essential for: corporate legal support staff and anyone responsible for corporate records
Current to: November 1, 2021
The Company Law Deskbook will equip you and your support team to prepare and file documents for the most common corporate procedures under the BC Business Corporations Act such as incorporation, organization, share transactions, annual maintenance, financial matters, and much more. This resource includes an explanation of basic relevant concepts, shecklists, practice tips, a list of statutory references, and prescribed forms and precedents for each type of corporate procedure.
With an online subscription to Company Law Deskbook, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, link directly to significant legislation, case law, websites, and download precedents
- understand the framework for each type of corporate procedure
- identify quickly the correct steps for preparing and filing corporate documentation
- be confident in the accuracy and quality of your corporate records work
Subscribe today and take control of your corporate record keeping! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2022 Update include:
- amendments reflecting updates to the Business Corporations Act, and other practice developments
- detailed discussion and practice points related to the incorporation, maintenance, and record keeping requirements for Benefit Companies
- new practice tips with respect to corporate name registration and online filing of corporate records
- introduction of the requirements of the Transparency Register and the inclusion of corresponding checklists
- updated commentary, checklists, and forms and precedents throughout
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of Company Law Deskbook for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
*For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
Discover all of our Business Law resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor