Leading commercial lawyers open their files to help you draft your lease
This publication is essential for: lawyers who work in commercial leasing in BC
Imagine being able to access a vault of commercial lease precedents from some of BC's leading commercial lawyers. Commercial Leasing: Annotated Precedents offers you a premiere collection of samples for an offer to lease, full leases for various scenarios, agreements related to leasing, and special commercial lease provisions, along with commentary about concerns such as tax, financing, default, and registration.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- understand commercial lease clauses you use every day and know exactly why each is there
- improve your negotiating position by understanding both landlord and tenant points of view
- know what's critical to include in your lease and what you can afford to give up in negotiation
Buy today and draft commercial leases like seasoned counsel! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2018 Update include:
- incorporation of developments in case law, statutes, and practice throughout the chapters
- updates and additions to the precedent lease language in the chapters
- new forms for the Registration of Leases
|Sign up for a Standing Order to receive notice one month before a new update is released and receive a special update price. Contact Customer Service for more information. Sign up for an annual subscription to this title and receive 35% off the price of the print copy.
CLEBC Legal Editor