Your British Columbia guide to debt recovery and collections
This publication is essential for: lawyers acting for debtors and creditors with
collections issues in BC
Current to: December 1, 2019
British Columbia Creditors' Remedies: An Annotated Guide is your one-stop resource for direction on collection-related practice issues in BC. With annotated precedents and step-by-step instructions guiding you through creditors' remedies practice in the BC Supreme Court, this guide covers assessing and managing collections, prejudgment collections, debtor asset assessment, how to effectively use execution proceedings, and tips on acting for the debtor.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- confidently navigate the procedures and court forms involved in debt recovery in BC
- capably advise your client regarding the various remedies available for collection
- benefit from commentary from experienced counsel on debt recovery best practices and pitfalls to avoid
Buy today and advise more skillfully on debt collection! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the Second Edition include:
- discussion of significant developments in the case law, legislation, and practice since 2017
- thorough review and reorganization of all chapters to locate essential information on a topic in one place
- updated forms and precedents
Sign up for a Standing Order to receive notice one month before a new update is released and receive a special update price. Contact Customer Service for more information. Sign up for an annual subscription to this title and receive 35% off the price of the print copy.
CLEBC Legal Editor