The answers to your business dispute questions
This publication is essential for: lawyers looking for a starting point when providing advice on a business dispute issue
Current to: August 1, 2016
Lawyers are often required to give advice on business disputes on short notice. British Columbia Business Disputes is an excellent place to start your business dispute research with ease. This award-winning resource canvasses a full array of causes of action in commercial activities, from contractual breaches and common law torts to statutory rights of action. A chapter on each dispute area includes analysis of key elements for the cause of action, defences, jurisdiction, remedies, BC-focused case law, and practice tips from senior lawyers.
With an online subscription to British Columbia Business Disputes, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, and link directly to significant legislation, case law, and web
- quickly give initial advice about whether your client has a claim or defence in the dispute
- recognize potential strengths and weakness of your client's case early on
- easily determine the need for further research on your client's issue
Subscribe today and streamline your business dispute research! View a sample from the book.
Highlights of the 2016 Update include:
- new chapter on professional negligence
- expanded damages chapter
- new case law at trial, appellate, and SCC levels on all forms of business disputes
- new statutory causes of action, civil and criminal remedies
- current and expected law reform in many areas
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of British Columbia Business Disputes for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
* For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
Discover all of our Business Law resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor
L. Joy Tataryn