Your portable estates law library
This publication is essential for: all wills and estates practitioners looking for a handy reference, particularly in court or when away from the office
Current to: January 15, 2023
Annotated Estates Practice is your indispensable compilation of BC wills and estates statutes, rules, and regulations. Designed for portability, this resource is convenient for use both at the office and in court. It is annually updated by experienced estates lawyers who annotate key statutes as well as the relevant Supreme Court Civil Rules with summaries of important decisions. Also included are former statutes and a table of concordance from the former statutes for ease of use.
With an online subscription to Annotated Estates Practice, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, and link directly to significant legislation, case law, and websites
- easily access core materials for your wills and estates practice in one place
- efficiently begin the search for answers to your wills and estates question
- easily understand the courts' interpretation of specific sections of key statutes and rules
Subscribe today. View a sample from this book!
The 2023 edition of Annotated Estates Practice includes:
- amendments to the legislation, rules, and practice directions to January 15, 2023
- inclusion of the Criminal Code of Canada provisions on medical assistance in dying, with case annotations
- new case annotations on topics including the five-day survival rule, work-in-progress documents that don't meet the test for a will, and causes of action for property division of the deceased spouse
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of Annotated Estates Practice for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
*For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
Discover all of our Wills, Estates, and Trusts resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor