Summer Series 2020
Monday, July 20, 2020
9:00 am – 4:00 pm via webinar
(Original course date: April 11, 2019)
Can't make the webinar or rebroadcasts?
Want online CPD available 24/7?
Subscribe to Courses On Demand, our comprehensive online resource with 2,500+ videos and 5,400+ papers from CLEBC courses. This course will be added to Course on Demand approximately 30 days from the original course date.
Who should attend: All professionals involved in family breakdown, including lawyers, judges, mental health professionals, mediators, and arbitrators
Learning level: All levels
After taking this program, you will:
- acquire tips for dealing with high conflict parents
- be aware of issues concerning attachment and parenting plans
- gain a deeper understanding of parenting assessments and the role of assessors
- appreciate children's perspectives of separation
- better understand intersectional issues and cultural competence
Day One will feature a discussion of:
- high conflict family law disputes
- the neurobiological effect of conflict on children's development
- issues relating to attachment
- creating appropriate parenting plans
Join us and gain a better understanding of your clients' and their children's needs.
CLEBC would like to thank Our Family Wizard for their generous support in sponsoring this event.
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 6 hours (a minimum of 1 hour pertaining to professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
John-Paul E. Boyd — John-Paul Boyd Arbitration Chambers, Vancouver and Calgary
Alyson Jones — Alyson Jones & Associates, West Vancouver
Morag M.J. MacLeod, QC — Barrister & Solicitor, Vancouver
To support you during COVID-19, CLEBC is offering reduced pricing for courses.
Register by June 29/20
After June 29/20
|Rebroadcast Articled Student
Experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19?
You may be eligible for further reductions in our course prices.
Please contact Customer Service for more information.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the reference materials.
Just want the materials from the course?
Subscribe to Online Course Materials and access 5,400+ papers produced for CLEBC courses since 2001.
Want to register for a course now, but prefer a monthly payment plan?
Check out our Easy Pay Plan.
CLEBC Program Lawyer*