Your legal support staff’s step-by-step guide to corporate filings and record keeping
This publication is essential for: corporate legal support staff and anyone responsible for corporate records
Current to: December 1, 2016
The Company Law Deskbook will equip you and your support team to prepare and file documents for the most common corporate procedures under the BC Business Corporations Act such as incorporation, organization, share transactions, annual maintenance, financial matters, and much more. This resource includes an explanation of basic relevant concepts, checklists, practice tips, a list of statutory references, and prescribed forms and precedents for each type of corporate procedure.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- understand the framework for each type of corporate procedure
- identify quickly the correct steps for preparing and filing corporate documentation
- be confident in the accuracy and quality of your corporate records work
Buy today and take control of your corporate record keeping!
Highlights of the 2017 Update include:
- new or significantly expanded topics on conversion of limited companies and ULCs, expanded coverage of corrections and rescinding transactions, disposal of undertaking, and a new separate chapter for dissolution
- expanded commentary for community contribution companies in several chapters
- updates for amendments under the Business Corporations Act and new Societies Act, and all other relevant legislation
- updates for prescribed forms and precedents throughout the book, and several new precedents
- updates throughout for current Corporate Registry practice
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor