Desk Order Divorce: An Annotated Guide
Publications - Print + Online
Call for Pricing
Put together desk order packages that won't be rejected
This publication is essential for: anyone looking for guidance on completing a desk order divorce package.
Current to: May 1, 2013
Filing the simplest desk order divorce can be complicated. Avoid errors and rejection at the registry with the help of Desk Order Divorce: An Annotated Guide. This compact resource provides you with step-by-step guidance on how to put together a successful desk order divorce package. Included is commentary from expert judges and lawyers explaining desk order procedure and strategy, as well as a copy of each required form complete with annotations of sample provisions, practice tips, relevant legislation, and key case law.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- rapidly prepare desk order divorce application packages
- understand and navigate the peculiarities of desk order divorces
- reduce the number of times your desk order divorce is reviewed by the court registry
Buy your copy and get your desk order divorce done today!
Highlights of the 2013 Update include:
- updated forms from the Supreme Court Family Rules
- discussion of the new Family Law Act
- discussion of the updated Family Practice Direction on Divorce Applications
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor
Laura C. Selby