All of the essential British Columbia family law legislation at your fingertips
This book is essential for: all family lawyers.
Current to: June 17, 2015
Annotated Family Practice is British Columbia's longstanding collection of the core family law statutes, regulations, rules, guidelines, and practice directions that family law lawyers regularly turn to in practice. Succinct case summaries prepared by leading family law practitioners highlight significant case law under the Child Support Guidelines, Family Law Act, and Child, Family and Community Service Act. Organized to provide quick access to the right information and updated annually, this is a must-have for family law practice.
With this resource, you will save time:
- finding the current text to legislation
- finding key case law relating to the Child Support Guidelines, Family Law Act, and Child, Family and Community Service Act
- keeping current on new cases and changes to family law legislation
NEW! ONLINE ONLY annual subscriptions are available. Subscribe now.
New in this 2015/2016 edition
- summaries of recent and significant decisions under the Family Law Act, the Child Support Guidelines, and the Child, Family and Community Service Act
- amendments to the Acts, Regulations, and Court Rules
- updated British Columbia Supreme Court and Court of Appeal practice directions
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
At no cost to you, receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for information on content and cost of the update. If you choose to purchase the update, you will be billed—otherwise, there is no cost to you. Ensure that you never miss out on important updates and sign up now!
CLEBC Legal Editor
Laura C. Selby