Document your real estate financing deal with ease
This book is essential for: lawyers working with real estate financing agreements from the perspective of the lender or the borrower
Current to: May 1, 2020
Financing construction projects is complicated and involves many aspects of corporate and commercial law. Real Estate Financing: Annotated Precedents offers you over 20 precedents for commitment letters, mortgages, general security agreements, covenants, collateral documents, and more. Complete with commentary, practice tips, case law, and legislation, this resource gives you an overview of common challenges encountered in construction financing and how to respond to or circumvent them.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- draft appropriate financing documents to support a development deal
- understand when and why each document is used
- help your lending clients manage risk
- develop strategy to help your clients negotiate advantageous financing for their projects
Buy today and help your clients disburse or secure funds! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2020 Update:
- updated information on electronic filing and Web Filing of land title documents
- comprehensive discussion of the jurisprudence on guarantees and enforceability of guarantors and indemnities
- best practices for use of bare trustee structure with forthcoming transition in trust property financing in BC
- updated discussions of use and registration of collateral documents
- forthcoming Environmental Act amendments altering site profile process and change of site profile to site disclosure statement; revisions to available exemption
- updated drafting and annotations throughout
|Sign up for a Standing Order to receive notice one month before a new update is released and receive a special update price. Contact Customer Service for more information. Sign up for an annual subscription to this title and receive 35% off the price of the print copy.
Discover all of our Real Estate resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor
L. Joy Tataryn