The insider's guide to dealing effectively with the Public Guardian and Trustee
This publication is essential for: all civil litigators and their support staff
Current to: December 1, 2018
From simple conveyances to complex settlements, many files involve the Public Guardian and Trustee. With the Public Guardian and Trustee Handbook you have quick access to comprehensive information on the role and responsibility of the Public Guardian and Trustee in files involving services to adults, services to children and youth, estate and personal trust services, and class proceedings. Sample forms and specific guidance on requesting information from the Public Guardian and Trustee help to guide you through this special area of practice.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- recognize when and how the Public Guardian and Trustee will be involved in your client's case
- understand your client's obligations when the Public Guardian and Trustee is involved in the case
- access tips on practice and procedure when interacting with the Public Guardian and Trustee
Buy today and interact confidently with the Public Guardian and Trustee! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2019 Update include:
- four years of developments in case law, statute law, regulations, and practice (since December 2014)
- examples of the Fall 2018 legislative developments: Public Guardian and Trustee's authority to act as trustee for young adults beyond the age of majority, and authority to act as a director of private companies
- significant revisions to Chapter 5 (Requesting Information from the Public Guardian and Trustee) and updates to many Forms and Precedents
- all chapters brought current to December 1, 2018
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor