Put together desk order packages that won't be rejected
This publication is essential for: anyone looking for guidance on completing a desk order divorce package
Current to: May 1, 2013
Filing the simplest desk order divorce can be complicated. Avoid errors and rejection at the registry with the help of Desk Order Divorce: An Annotated Guide. This compact resource provides you with step-by-step guidance on how to put together a successful desk order divorce package. Included is commentary from expert judges and lawyers explaining desk order procedure and strategy, as well as a copy of each required form complete with annotations of sample provisions, practice tips, relevant legislation, and key case law.
With an online subscription to Desk Order Divorce: An Annotated Guide, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, link directly to significant legislation, case law, websites, and download precedent
- rapidly prepare desk order divorce application packages
- understand and navigate the peculiarities of desk order divorces
- reduce the number of times your desk order divorce is reviewed by the court registry
Subscribe and get your desk order divorce done today!
Highlights of the 2013 Update include:
- updated forms from the Supreme Court Family Rules
- discussion of the new Family Law Act
- discussion of the updated Family Practice Direction on Divorce Applications
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
*For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
CLEBC Legal Editor
Laura C. Selby