All the family law legislation you need in one place
This publication is essential for: all family law lawyers who need quick access to family law legislation in the office or on the go
Current to: March 1, 2023
In the fast pace of family law, you need quick access to case law and legislation frequently. Annotated Family Practice is your invaluable and portable compilation of all core BC family law statutes, rules, regulations, guidelines, and practice directions. Leading family law lawyers have selected and prepared succinct summaries of significant cases you need to know about under key legislation, such as the Child Support Guidelines, the Family Law Act, and the Child, Family and Community Service Act.
With an online subscription to Annotated Family Practice, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, and link directly to significant legislation, case law, and websites
- access the language of the key Acts, Rules, and Regulations that govern a family law matter
- quickly identify leading cases under specific sections of legislation
- find the Child Support Guidelines table amount of support easily
- look at key sections of the Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines
Subscribe to this portable family law library today! View a sample from the book.
Highlights of the 2023 Update include:
- amendments and updates to the legislation, rules, practice directions, and summaries of case law to March 1, 2023
- substantial amendments to BC's adoption and child protection legislation arising from the Indigenous Self-Government in Child and Family Services Amendment Act
- new case law on Guideline income, arbitration under the Family Law Act, parenting coordinators, and protection and conduct orders, among other things
- further annotations to An Act respecting First Nations, Inuit and Métis children, youth and families
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of Annotated Family Practice for 35% off its regular price.
CLEBC Legal Editor