A lawyer's day-to-day guide to conveyancing
This publication is essential for: lawyers looking for guidance on practice and procedure issues arising from conveyancing in BC
Current to: June 20, 2022
Although an efficient conveyancing practice may involve delegation to support staff, lawyers are ultimately responsible for ensuring a conveyance is properly managed and advice is sound. In addition to complete coverage of the necessary stages of a conveyance, British Columbia Real Estate Practice Manual guides you through practice issues you are most likely to confront that require your expertise, including discussion of real estate licensee regulation, tax considerations for both buyers and sellers, undertakings, and collapsing deals. Mainly focused on residential property, this resource also provides a summary of considerations in commercial conveyances.
With an online subscription to British Columbia Real Estate Practice Manual, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, link directly to significant legislation, case law, and websites, and download precedents
- quickly spot and avoid common conveyancing practice errors and mistakes
- refer to statutes and cases to start your investigation of any substantive law issues that arise
- access over 125 conveyancing forms and precedents to save you time
Subscribe today and be confident in your conveyances! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2022 Update include:
- proposed federal Underused Housing Tax
- BC Financial Services Authority and Superintendent of Real Estate regulation of real estate licensees
- new tax clauses for real property purchase contract
- residential tenancy legislative amendments
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of British Columbia Real Estate Practice Manual for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
* For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
Discover all of our Real Estate resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor
L. Joy Tataryn