Your inside look into the BC Land Title and Survey Authority
This publication is essential for: anyone who deals with land title matters in BC
Current to: November 1, 2019
Published under authority of the Land Title and Survey Authority (LTSA), Land Title Practice Manual is the reference resource for BC conveyancers. Used by LTSA staff when reviewing registration applications, this indispensable resource provides you with the full Land Title Act containing section-by-section commentary with applicable forms, practice tips, and case summaries. In addition, you will find annotated relevant sections of over 20 other statutes and regulations affecting land title practice. Examples of documents acceptable to the LTSA, guidance on instrument registration, and a survey of liens and charges are also included as handy materials.
With an online subscription to Land Title Practice Manual, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, link directly to significant legislation, case law, and websites, and download precedents
- understand the perspective of LTSA staff who review applications
- reduce your risk of LTSA defect notices
- quickly obtain answers to your questions about land title submissions
Subscribe today and become an LTSA insider! View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the 2019 Update include:
- features new legislation coming into effect November 15, 2019 (new Part 10.1 of the Land Title Act and consequential amendments to other legislation)
- discusses new land transfer form templates coming into use on that date and contemplates the LTSA's forthcoming transition to Web Filing
- includes comprehensive revisions to all annotations
- provides annotations of new case law from the BCSC and BCCA
- includes and discusses E-Filing Directions v. 1.0
- incorporates all other legislative and regulatory amendments to November 1, 2019, most notably amendments to the Agricultural Land Commission Act and associated regulations
- adds Cannabis Control and Licensing Act and Cannabis Licensing Regulation to sections on government liens and charges and administrative monetary penalties
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of Land Title Practice Manual for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
* For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
CLEBC Legal Editor
L. Joy Tataryn