This publication is essential for: every lawyer presenting or defending an application for injunction in the BC Superior Courts or the Federal Court
Current to: April 1, 2022
The interlocutory injunction is one of the most powerful and flexible remedies available to a litigant. Whether in a labour dispute, land use dispute, Aboriginal rights dispute, family matter, commercial case, or intellectual property dispute, injunction applications always arise on an urgent basis, and it is essential that the lawyer prosecuting or defending such an application respond quickly, knowledgeably, and with candour. This guidebook outlines the general principles of interlocutory injunctions and provides valuable practice information not found elsewhere.
With an online subscription to Injunctions: British Columbia Law and Practice, your firm will be able to:
- conveniently access detailed guidance at any time and from any location, search for relevant information, and link directly to significant legislation, case law, and websites
View a sample from this book!
Highlights of the Third Edition:
- significant changes to law and practice since the third edition was published
- an outline of general principles
- valuable practical information
- procedural and substantive law on granting and enforcing interlocutory injunctions in:
- commercial litigation—preservation, Mareva, and Anton Piller orders
- land use disputes
- Aboriginal rights litigation
- labour and employment disputes
- family law
- intellectual property law
Annual subscription rates are based on firm size. A monthly payment option is available.
Online subscribers can purchase a print copy of Injunctions: British Columbia Law and Practice for 35% off its regular price.
|2 to 4
|5 to 9
|10 to 19
|20 to 39
|40 to 69
* For non-law firm pricing, please contact CLEBC Customer Service.
Discover all of our Litigation resources here
CLEBC Legal Editor
Jennifer E. Thorne