Who should attend: Lawyers practicing in the area of family law
Learning level: All levels
Need to get up to speed on significant changes and developments in family law over the past two years? If so, plan to attend CLEBC's 14th Biennial Family Law Conference.
This two-day course is your chance to immerse yourself in reviewing and discussing the latest family law developments and trends with other practitioners. Lawyers, judges, and experts will share their analysis on issues significant to your daily practice.
After taking this program, you will:
- understand spousal support and retirement issues and support for adult children
- be up-to-date on case law
- be aware of trends in parenting time, relocation, excluded property, and child protection
- understand when to choose arbitration
- gain knowledge of intersections with Indigenous issues
You don't want to miss this!
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 12 hours (this course will contain a minimum of 2 hours pertaining to professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management). This course will contain 55 minutes of ADR (Arbitration) content.
Todd R. Bell — Farris LLP, Vancouver
Nikki L. Charlton — Farris LLP, Vancouver
Morag M.J. MacLeod, KC — Barrister & Solicitor, Vancouver
Register by June 8/23
After June 8/23
|In-person Articled Student
|Webinar Articled Student