How to be pro-active and avoid problems early!
Monday, November 30, 2020
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm via webinar
Jump Start 2021
Thursday, March 11, 2021
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Can't make the webinar or rebroadcasts?
Want online CPD available 24/7?
Subscribe to Courses On Demand, our comprehensive online resource with 1,500+ videos and 5,400+ papers from CLEBC courses. This course will be added to Courses on Demand approximately 30 days from the original course date.
Who should attend: Corporate solicitors and their support staff
Learning level: All levels
- increased risks of corporate business misconduct in the current environment
- major corporate compliance challenges in the age of COVID-19
- "the new normal": updating the guidelines for the development of a practical, effective compliance program
- internal investigations: the impact of COVID-19, how to adjust, and still be effective
- crisis management: cooperation with the authorities, remediation agreements, and how to minimize the pain
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 1 hour (this course does not contain professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Paul Goldman — Paul L. Goldman Law Corporation, Vancouver
To support you during COVID-19, CLEBC is offering reduced pricing for courses.
Register by Nov. 5/20
After Nov. 5/20
|Webinar Articled Student
Experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19?
You may be eligible for further reductions in our course prices.
Please contact Customer Service for more information.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the reference materials.
Please note: The CPD hours of the rebroadcast will either meet or exceed the CPD hours of the original live webinar course.
|Jump Start 2021
Register by Feb. 8/21
After Feb. 8/21
|Rebroadcast Articled Student
Want to register for a course now, but prefer a monthly payment plan?
Check out our Easy Pay Plan!
Discover all of our Business Law resources here
CLEBC Program Lawyer*