Manoeuvring the corporate minefield.
Last Kick at the Can 2018
Monday, December 3, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm via webinar
(Orginal Course Date: October 18, 2017)
Who should attend: Corporate counsel, in-house counsel, and corporate/commercial litigators.
Learning level: Advanced
Be more effective as counsel advising corporate officers and boards of directors of privately held and public companies. Join us for a practical analysis of current trends and key issues in corporate governance law and their implications for your corporate clients.
At this course you will learn:
- strategies for board recruitment, nomination, and succession planning
- corporate governance trends in other jurisdictions and the implications for Canada
- how governance is affected by rapid changes in communications technology
- best practices for managing crises such as data breaches and regulatory actions
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 6 hours (For rebroadcasts: a minimum of 2.25 hours pertaining to professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Joseph A. Garcia — Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
|Last Kick at the Can Rebroadcast
|Registration includes an electronic copy of the reference materials.
Please note: The CPD hours of the rebroadcast may differ from the CPD hours of the original, live program.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES! Plus-one pricing!
Gather a few colleagues around a computer to SAVE on Webinar/Rebroadcast costs! Groups pay full price for the main registrant + $179 per day for each additional viewer.* Contact Customer Service for more info.
* If your group includes a student, the first registration must be at the full rate if a lawyer is participating.
Unable to attend without financial support? Learn about our Bursary Program and Easy Pay Plan.
Can't make the course/webinar? Subscribe to:
1. Online Course Materials* — an on-demand archive of CLEBC papers since 2001
2. Webinar Archive* — an on-demand, online video repository of most past CLEBC courses
*Annual subscription rate based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer