All the family law legislation you need in one place
This publication is essential for: all family law lawyers looking for a handy reference, in court or at the office.
Current to: April 1, 2018
A go-to BC family law resource, Annotated Family Practice is your invaluable compilation of all core BC family law statutes, rules, regulations, guidelines, and practice directions. Designed for portability, this annually updated resource is your must-have companion both in court and at the office. In addition to complete text of key legislation, leading family law practitioners have prepared succinct summaries of significant cases you need to know about under the Child Support Guidelines, Family Law Act, and the Child, Family and Community Service Act.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- access all the core materials for your family law practice in one place
- efficiently start your search through BC family law legislation
- easily understand the courts’ interpretation of specific sections of key legislation
Buy your copy of this portable family law library today!
Highlights of the 2018 update
- the updated Child Support Guidelines simplified tables for BC
- recent BC court decisions on the Child Support Guidelines, Family Law Act, and the Child, Family and Community Service Act
- amendments to the Acts, Regulations, and Practice Directions over the last year
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published.
Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor
Laura C. Selby