All the family law legislation you need in one place
This publication is essential for: all family law lawyers who need quick access to family law legislation in the office or on the go.
Current to: April 1, 2018
In the fast pace of family law, you need quick access to case law and legislation frequently. Annotated Family Practice is your invaluable and portable compilation of all core BC family law statutes, rules, regulations, guidelines, and practice directions. Leading family law lawyers have selected and prepared succinct summaries of significant cases you need to know about under key legislation, such as the Child Support Guidelines, the Family Law Act, and the Child, Family and Community Service Act.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- access the language of the key Acts, Rules, and Regulations that govern a family law matter
- quickly identify leading cases under specific sections of legislation
- find the Child Support Guidelines table amount of support easily
- look at key sections of the Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines
Buy this portable family law library today!
Highlights of the 2018 update
- the updated Child Support Guidelines simplified tables for BC
- recent BC court decisions on the Child Support Guidelines, Family Law Act, and the Child, Family and Community Service Act
- amendments to the Acts, Regulations, and Practice Directions over the last year
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published.
Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor
Laura C. Selby