Click here to read a sample from the book!
Your inside look into the BC Land Title and Survey Authority
This publication is essential for: anyone who deals with land title matters in BC.
Current to: August 27, 2017
Published under authority of the Land Title and Survey Authority (LTSA), Land Title Practice Manual is the reference resource for BC conveyancers. Used by LTSA staff when reviewing registration applications, this indispensable three-volume manual provides you with the full Land Title Act containing section-by-section commentary with applicable forms, practice tips, and case summaries. In addition, you will find annotated relevant sections of over 20 other statutes and regulations affecting land title practice. Examples of documents acceptable to the LTSA, guidance on instrument registration, and a survey of liens and charges are also included as handy materials.
With this resource, you will be able to:
- understand the perspective of LTSA staff who review applications
- reduce your risk of LTSA defect notices
- quickly obtain answers to your questions about land title submissions
Buy your copy and become an LTSA insider today!
Highlights of the 2017 update
- extensively updated instructions for electronic submissions throughout the manual, including changes in the following parts:
- Volume 1 – Land Title Act, Parts 7, 8, 10, 10.1, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, and 19
- Volume 2 – Builders Lien Act, Court Order Enforcement Act, Escheat Act, Expropriation Act, Family Matters, Local Government Legislation, and Personal Property Security Act
- Volume 3 – Strata Property Act as well as Trustees, Personal Representatives, and Trustees in Bankruptcy
- updated forms, including revisions in Volume 1 – Land Title Act, Parts 5, 7, and 28
- new case law incorporated into each volume, including all relevant decisions from the last year
- all British Columbia and federal legislative changes, regulatory changes, Ministry changes, and related practice developments incorporated into the manual
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for more information.