Your portable estates law library
This publication is essential for: all wills and estates practitioners looking for a handy reference, particularly in court or when away from the office.
Current to: February 1, 2018
Annotated Estates Practice is your indispensable compilation of BC wills and estates statutes, rules, and regulations. Designed for portability, this resource is convenient for use both at the office and in court. It is annually updated by experienced estates lawyers who annotate key statutes as well as the relevant Supreme Court Civil Rules with summaries of important decisions. Also included are former statutes and a table of concordance from the former statutes for ease of use.
With Annotated Estates Practice, you will be able to:
- easily access core materials for your wills and estates practice in one place
- efficiently begin the search for answers to your wills and estates question
- easily understand the courts’ interpretation of specific sections of key statutes and rules
Highlights of the 2018 update
- introduction of three newly annotated acts, with annotations by Emily Clough and Mark Weintraub, QC of Clark Wilson LLP:
- Fraudulent Conveyance Act
- Public Guardian and Trustee Act
- Representation Agreement Act
- amendments and new case annotations throughout the publication, including late-breaking amendments to the Property Purchase Transfer Act
- legislation current to April 5, 2018 and case law current to February 1, 2018
CLEBC Legal Editor