Effortlessly review M&A deals and strategies
Jump Start on CPD 2019
Friday, March 8, 2019
9:00 am – 4:30 pm via webinar
(Original Course Date November 14, 2018)
Who should attend: This is an advanced level course for public and private deal lawyers who have experience in mergers and acquisitions.
Learning level: Advanced
Mergers and acquisitions practice is hectic, leaving you little time to keep up with every deal and every market development. This biennial update is your opportunity to learn from the leading minds of the M&A community all in one day. External counsel, in-house counsel, and other stakeholders have curated the most important transactions, trends, and topics to share with you. You will leave this course confident and current.
At this conference, you will:
- develop best practices for advising directors in M&A transactions and handling key diligence risks
- acquire strategies for successful post-merger integration
- hear pension counsel provide their perspectives on Canadian pension/institutional investment in M&A
- learn from US counsel about recent trends and developments in US M&A transactions in light of geopolitical disputes, trade policy political risks, and regulatory challenges
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 6.5 hours (including a minimum of 1 hour involving professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Sven O. Milelli — McCarthy Tétrault LLP, Vancouver
Save even more with your CPDone Pass.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
Please note: The CPD hours of the rebroadcast may differ from the CPD hours of the original, live program.
Jump Start on CPD 2019
Register by Feb 4
After Feb 4
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES! Plus-one pricing!
Gather a few colleagues around a computer to SAVE on Webinar/Rebroadcast costs! Groups pay full price for the main registrant + $179 for each additional viewer. *Contact Customer Service for more info.
*If your group includes an articled student, the first registration must be at the full rate if a lawyer is participating.
Unable to attend without financial support? Learn about our Bursary Program and Easy Pay Plan.
Can't make the course/webinar? Subscribe to:
1. Online Course Materials* — an on-demand archive of CLEBC papers since 2001
2. Webinar Archive* — an on-demand, online video repository of most past CLEBC courses
*Annual subscription rate based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer*