Get both labour and management perspectives on current topics.
Jump Start on CPD 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm via webinar
(Original date: October 26, 2017)
Who should attend: Labour and management lawyers, arbitrators, human resource practitioners, union members, and all others interested in labour relations topics.
Learning level: Intermediate/Advanced
Join us for a comprehensive review of the most current topics and developments in labour relations. Hear leaders from both labour and management develop, analyze, and discuss key issues. This conference features the essential current and practical issues that you deal with every day.
At this course you will learn:
- scientific and legal updates on impairment from marijuana
- section 99 and section 100 appeals of arbitral awards
- Labour Relations Board developments and practice management tips
- best practices for dealing with preliminary issues, case management, document management, and admissibility in arbitration
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 6 hours (For rebroadcasts: a minimum of 2.25 hours pertaining to professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Sandra I. Banister, QC — Banister & Company, Vancouver
Clayton A. Jones — Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP, Vancouver
Jump Start on CPD 2018
Register by Feb 5
After Feb 5
|Webinar Rebroadcast Articled Student
|Save even more with your CPDone Pass.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
Please note: The CPD hours of the rebroadcast may differ from the CPD hours of the original, live program.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES! Plus-one pricing!
Gather a few colleagues around a computer to SAVE on Webinar/Rebroadcast costs! Groups pay full price for the main registrant + $149 per day for each additional viewer.* Contact Customer Service for more info.
* If your group includes an articled student, the first registration must be at the full rate if a lawyer is participating.
Unable to attend without financial support? Learn about our Bursary Program and Easy Pay Plan.
Can't make the course/webinar? Subscribe to:
1. Online Course Materials* — an on-demand archive of CLEBC papers since 2001
2. Webinar Archive* — an on-demand, online video repository of most past CLEBC courses
*Annual subscription rate based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer