Your annual update!
"Last Kick at the Can" Rebroadcast
Thursday, December 8, 2016; 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
(Original course: Friday, April 29, 2016)
Who should attend: Advanced securities practitioners.
Learning level: Advanced
Don't miss the must-attend annual update for busy securities practitioners! Hear from experienced lawyers about the latest changes, trends, and hot topics in securities law. Focusing on current and practical matters, this course is designed to keep you up to date with a host of changes in this ever-changing practice area.
At this course you will learn about...
- the rules, due diligence requirements, and new exemptions for existing security holders and investment dealers for private placements
- key deal considerations and differences between the emerging Canadian practice and the established US practice in technology and venture capital financing
- important considerations when making rights offerings under the new rules
- developments in corporate social responsibility and changes to streaming transactions
- key cases and regulatory updates and their effect on your practice
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 6 hours (a minimum of 1 hour will involve aspects of professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Fred R. Pletcher — Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Vancouver
Leo Raffin — McMillan LLP, Vancouver
"Last Kick at the Can" Rebroadcast: $475
Registration includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES! New "plus-one" pricing!
Gather around one computer and SAVE on Live Webinar/Rebroadcast costs. Pay full price for the first registration and have each additional viewer join you for $125 per day. Contact Customer Service for more info.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
Unable to attend without financial support? To learn more about CLEBC's Bursary Program click here and for our Easy Pay Plan click here.
Can't make the live course/live webinar?
1. Order the online course materials, an archive of all CLEBC papers published since 2001. ... OR
2. Subscribe to the Webinar Archive, a repository of recordings of most CLEBC past courses.
Annual subscription rates for both options are based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer